July 27, 2009

I'm feeling colorful.

& I'm thinking neon
Sounds like its time to do some new art on my walls! (:






VANS;

I've been a fan of high-top Vans. They're casual, but still have that extra little something that makes them different. That first pair of shoes was designed by Kime Buzzelli. I love how she mixed the aqua with the brighter colors. Sick. The second pair was designed by Karen Richter. I love the black, purple, aqua, and green mix. The drawings are really 60s inspired, which is pretty insane.





Plaid Flannel
Very River-Phoenixy, and also very in style. I la-la-love plaid flannel button-ups (or downs, whichever you call them) They're a great back to school/fall item. They're super comfortable and warm. You can find them almost anywhere from Forever 21 to the clothing section at the nearest Wal-Mart. When it comes to this particular item, its okay for you to shop in the boys section, ladies. Just buy a smaller size, wash it, and shrink it in the dryer.





Kathy Van Zeeland;


Her purses are dramatic, big, and have lots of charms. They're all unique, and almost regal-looking in a sense. They come in many prints, colors, and styles. Theres something for everyone.



Omer Bhatti;

I know I talked about him the other day. He's rumored as being Michael Jackson's fourth son and blah blah. BUT, I just can't get over how cute he is. I know, I'm being such a girl. Anyways, he really is talented. Search him on Youtube, he's an amazing dancer.




Alright, alright. Thats enough.
Peace (:

0 comments: