July 22, 2009

I miss my cousin.

Devon;

Who probably thinks he's alot flyer than he actually is, but I love him (: Hailing from Bronx, New York, he's an aspiring model. I mean, he's a little short for it, but still. He's not only my cousin, he's one of my best friends.


On another note...

I've been checking out the art of Daniel Simmons, & discovered that he's a genius. No, MORE than a genius. He's the brother of Joseph Simmons, or as some of you know him: 1/3 of Run DMC, or from his popular show "Run's House". I knew he was an artist from watching the show, but I found some of his more recent pieces while I was reading Diggy Simmons' blog, and I fell in love with them.


Paris, Prince Michael, and Prince Michael II (AKA: Blanket):

I think these 3 kids are probably the bravest kids around. They're going through a REALLY rough time, and all they need is love. Pray for them, yeah? If you don't know who they are, pull your head out of your ass. They're amazing. Their father will live on forever, trust me.
YEEEAAAH!
alright, thats it. peace, love (:

0 comments: