August 2, 2009

I want to love you, PYT!

Pretty Young Thing;



Who loves that Michael Jackson song? Me (:
So, I've been thinking... HOW IS IT AUGUST ALREADY?! Summer 2009 is 4 weeks from being over and school is right around the corner. (In VA we go back September 8th) My mind is still on it's summer track and I'm not ready to hit the books. But hey, I've gotta do what I've gotta do. I can't believe I'm going to the 11th grade. & to any freshman, truly cherish your High School years because they fly by and before you know it, you're fillin' out college applications like theres no tomorrow.





HELP ME FIND THESE SHOES!
I saw this one pair of shoes in one of my older magazines. They were Marc by Marc Jacobs High-Tops and were quite a few fashion seasons old. I can't stand it when people think that just because somethings "last season" that its out of style. I can't find a picture of them ANYWHERE. So, I decided I'd find a substitute to chase after in the meantime. These are Lanvin (by Lucas Ossendrijver) Monochrome High-Tops. Aren't they great?





The Dance World

has always fascinated me, you know I'm a huge fan of shows like ABDC and So You Think You Can Dance. I mentioned in another post about my love for Quest Crew from ABDC, but there was a dancer from another crew that really stood out to me. Lydia Paek. She's friends with the Quest boys. So, one day when I was reading Ryan Feng's blog (a member of Quest) he mentioned what a great voice she had. I looked her up on Youtube.. & her voice is AMAZING. Check her out sometime!





This is just a picture of Pharrell from his blog.

because I thought it was cool & I love that hat :D

0 comments: