September 15, 2009

40 FOLLOWERS !!

YAAAAY!

So, I finally reached 40. To be honest, I didn't think anyone'd actually be interested in my blog in the first place, but I guess I'm a little better at this than I thought, hahahaa. Thanks for following and stay tuuuuuuuuned.

Lack of updates.
Okay, don't shoot me. School started. Which is why I haven't been updating as much as I used to during the summer. I'll try to blog as often as I can, but it probably won't be everyday.


My Phone

Do not buy the LG Rumor. Its a piece of ish. I got it in December of 2008, I think. I've had nothing but problems with it. Everytime I sent it away due to problems, they just sent me a Rumor that was busted in a way that was more bearable. Thank GOD my contract is up. I'm getting a new phone tomorrow. The screen on my Rumor right now, is pretty much non-existant. When I turn it on, its just a blank white screen with some black pixels. Wtf? I typed LG Rumor in on Google, and the reviews are horrible. Everyone seems to have the same problems I did. Why don't they make quality stuff anymore?


The phone I'm getting;

Cool, right? The Samsung Reclaim. I checked it's reviews. ALL GOOD! Finally...


Check out the shirt I gottt

BAM! Sweet right? I'm wearing it now. Its called "The Motive" available on Threadless.

0 comments: