September 19, 2009

Gaga For Gaga

I really like Lady Gaga as a musician;

But lately, I love her fashion sense. She's not afraid to be different from everyone else. Did you see her outfits at the VMAs? Not only were they original, but they were, in my opionion, awesome. Her performance was just as amazing. I love the song Paparazzi, and she couldn't have done it better.



House of Dereon

You might have heard that name associated with leading lady, Beyonce. And I have been hearing alot about it lately. Around here in Virginia, its almost Ringdance time. Now you're probably like: Alexus, wtf is a ringdance? Well, if you don't know, ringdance is the dance for all of the juniors where we recieve our class rings. Its basically Junior Prom. So, of course I'm going, and I'm looking for a dress. Not just any dress, but a dress thats different, something thats me. House of Dereon has alot of amazing dresses, and I'm thinking about getting one from there. AH! Help!






0 comments: