July 8, 2009

blasian on the run.

Somehow I ended up with the nickname blasian. Black + Asian, got it? I mean it makes sense, I just think its funny how it caught on (:

ANYWAYSS;
Today, I discovered I was in love. YES! ITS TRUE! I was reading Pharrell's blog at honeyee, and I saw the name of an Artist I recognized: Takashi Murakami. He does exactly what I want to do with my life, and it really inspired me; Do you see that art above? Thats one of his prints. The guy is AMAZING.

I'm a music fiend;
I adore these boys, hailing from Seoul, South Korea. They're a k-pop group called Big Bang & they're REALLY good. Its your basic hip-hop/pop fusion group. They have songs in korean and english, but I prefer the korean ones. Even though I don't speak it—music is the universal language. Just as long as the beats good, it doesn't matter ^^


Last thing before I go do my chores;
I really need to go shopping. I'm going to camp in upstate NY (Unfortunately not Long Island, where I'm from) from the 10th until the 17th, and no one around my house wants to take me to the Walmart. Why? I don't know. So I'm sketchin' out about it. (-_-!)


Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some vacuuming to avoid...

0 comments: